Sewage Disposal Service Business Licensing
The Oregon Department of Environmental Quality issues licenses for
three types of sewage disposal services with a duration not to exceed
three years following the date of issuance.
- Installer License: an installer
license is required for any person to construct or install
onsite systems or parts of onsite systems or to perform the
grading, excavating, or earth-moving work associated with
the construction or installation of onsite systems.
- Pumper license: a pumper license is required
for any person to pump out or clean onsite systems,
including portable toilets or any part thereof, and to
dispose of the material derived from the pumping out or
cleaning of onsite systems or portable toilets.
Installer/pumper license: the combined installer/pumper
license authorizes a person to perform the work authorized
by the installer and the pumper licenses.
- Important information for insurance/bonding companies and
agents completing these bond forms:
- The bond is to be issued on an exact copy of this form, not
a facsimile of this form.
- The bond must have a surety seal.
- The Attorney-In-Fact must sign on the required signature
line. We do not require a signature for the Registered Agent for
Oregon. However, we do appreciate having that information
included on the bond when possible.
- A Power of Attorney sheet must be attached to each bond.